In a country, where the wine production counts more than thousands of years, the first Georgian wine brandy appears only in 19th century and is connected to David Sarajishvili name. David Sarajishvili’s biggest will and tireless effort resulted in creating the first Georgian wine brandy. Exactly this person established the first classic brandy making technology in Georgia and produced the cognac accordingly. The company was launched in 1884 and in about three years in 1887 - produced the first product.
The rich and unique collection of “Sarajishvili House” is based on the long-lasting experience, work of talented technologists and the pursuit of excellence. Brandy enthusiasts and professionals admire with our collection of unique masterpieces, many of which were produced more than a century ago. David Sarajishvili dedicated whole of his life to creation of unique Georgian wine brandy and consequently, “Sarajishvili House” is honored to follow his steps. Constant creative searching and pursuit of progress inspire us to create new and remarkable flavors. Each product of “Sarajishvili House” has its individual history, age, origin, character, image and qualities. “Sarajishvili House” spirits help to create a cozy atmosphere and will provide you with an opportunity to enjoy communication in a pleasant situation and explore the unique taste of Georgian wine brandy.At present “Sarajishvili House” brings together its production under three lines. Classification of marks under classical line is carried out according to French standards. The unique line puts together those special products, which were created and inspired by a distinct idea. The vintage line has its own concept and all drinks are created from blend, consisting of one-year old spirits.
Brandy Info & Specs
- Name : Sarajishvili VS 750 ML
- Beverage Type : Wine Brandy.
- Alcohol Content : 40 % vol.
- Varietal Composition : Tsiska & Tsolikauri
- Res. Sugar : <4 g/l; T/A: 4,5-5,5g/l.
- Aging Time: 1o years
- Brandy-growing Region : Georgia.
- Color: Brilliant amber color.
- Aromas: Savory, umami aromas and flavors of salty nuts and olives, conditioned leather, raisins in balsamic, and brown butter.
- Aging Process: The fresh, harmonious brandy “Sarajishvili VS” is a mouth-watering blend of spirits of different ages, the oldest of which is over 10 years old.
Grapes from different wine-making regions of Georgia give this exceptional light-amber colored brandy complex with aromas of wildflowers and dried fruits, which will give you an opportunity to explore the velvet taste of “Sarajishvili VS”.